Forum

To 2K Sports's efforts add more color to their game

Started by MMOruki · 0 Replies

MMOruki

3 yrs

Posted: 2 yrs
For instance the game "NBA 2K19" since the three-point shot is easy to Nba 2k22 Mt score this game has now become a "three-point shooting game." It's easier, and the distinctive "touch slam dunk" of the next-generation console increases the performance for close-up players allowing players of all kinds to fully play.

In addition, the defensive abilities of the players featured in the present episode have changed upwards. Blocking is now much easier. I've lost track of how many times a taller player was chased from behind in an attempt to lay up dribbles shot at the ball with his back. On the whole, if we consider how the five-on-5 game, there's lots of improvement to be made compared to the previous set of work.

The main issue can be attributed to the OS being "professional" and complex. It takes a long time for new players to adapt. With so many games available each month the new players may not be able to spend time studying. system.

The game does have an appealing "Basketball City" on the next-generation console and also adds new gameplay such as adventures or RPG games the mix, it's being in comparison to Michael Jordan's "Career Challenge Mode" in "NBA 2K11" "Or "NBA 2K19"'s insane shot-making game with three points. This game does not have an appeal that is appealing to novices, or it lacks an addiction system that can allow novices to advance to the level of veterans.

To 2K Sports's efforts add more color to their game, I need to share an "like". The gameplay of "Basketball City" is not perfect. It can even be said to be huge and empty. The location of NPCs and the mission routes are clearly intended for players to explore the city and add energy for the town. But, it's not worth the time and effort. getting bored of the design, often makes players choose to give up. However, the production direction and the idea are worthy of appreciation, and it's expected that subsequent works will be improved in this area and add a fresh appeal for mt for sale 2k22 what is known as the "sports sport" sector.
Share on my timeline