If you've created a Tinder account using your Facebook profile, your first name will automatically be displayed on your profile. But what if you want to change your name on Tinder? Maybe you've recently changed your name, or you just want to use a different name for privacy reasons. Whatever the reason may be, changing your name on Tinder is a quick and easy process.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to change your name on tinder
1. Open the Tinder app on your device and log in to your account.
2. Tap on your profile icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Select "Edit Info" from the menu that appears.
4. Scroll down to the "Name" section and tap on it.
5. Enter your new name in the space provided.
6. Tap on "Save" to update your name on Tinder.
It's that simple! However, keep in mind that if you've linked your Tinder account to your Facebook profile, changing your name on Tinder will not change your name on Facebook. You'll have to change your name separately on Facebook if you want your new name to be reflected there as well. In conclusion, changing your name on Tinder is a quick and easy process. Just follow these simple steps, and you'll have a new name on your profile in no time!