In current days, conference calling has become an integral part of life amid COVID -19. Video conference has made life so easier, not only office premises but people from different places are connecting. The big industry sector is virtually holding a board meeting, work from home has been so comfortable only through a conference call. Hence, the conference call has emerged a lot due to the pandemic situation.
What is a conference call?
Conference Call is an audio or video call in which multiple participants join at the same platform and same time. It’s a virtual meeting where people can connect from anywhere through their devices. You can also share your screen to share and discuss your content, you only need to have high-speed internet connectivity and a device to support a video conference. Once you have a tool you can connect through a code or in some tools just by dialing a number or Id. You can even mute yourself and just listen to the speaker.
Importance of Conference Call in our Daily Life:
- With emerging COVID-19 cases globally, the world has stopped but big MNCs, IT sector, Small Corporation hasn’t. The conference calling services has given the leverage to get done the work. Meetings can be held anywhere even if the person is not present physically it can still be done with its virtual presence.
- People these days are stuck at home but still, they can interact and be with their loved ones or family members in just one call.
- Online studies, class assessment has also been easier through virtual classes. Surely, teachers and students are working away harder to get through the online meetings but things have become comfortable and helped a lot in this pandemic situation.
- Workshops, Internships, work from home everything is possible in today’s technology.
The conference call has normalized our life in a so comfortable way. Technology helps a lot in our daily life. Life would have been so different without such technology.
Best Tools for better Conference Calling
Due to an increase in demand for the technology, almost all big companies have launched their version of conference calling tools as Google meets, Jio meets, zoom, Microsoft, etc. Here are some best free and paid conference calling services:
- Skype: Skype calling is the way to connect with multiple people all through the world. Though it has a video conference limit to 50 people and a usage limit of 100 hours per month with no more than 10 hours per day and a limit of 4 hours per individual video call. Once these limits have been reached, the video will switch off and the call will convert to an audio call.
- Zoom: Zoom is free up to 100 participants, well you can also use the pro version to leverage the maximum time limit and more participants, up to 1000.
- Google meets: Anybody with Google account can create google video meetings with 100s of participants.
- FreeConferenceCall: FreeConfernceCall enables you to invite up to 1000 participants internationally for free. It also enables us to screen sharing and recording.
- UberConference: UberConference is the most simple and easiest way to hold conference calls. It is free up to 10 participants.
All the tools have a good quality of audio and video. You can also record and share the screen with the participants. Truly Conference Calling Services has changed our life.