Senior React Native Developer - Mobile App Development
Media & Communication
₹25000 Per Month
₹45000 Per Month
- At least 2+ years hands on mobile app development experience using React Native or Android (core Java / kotlin) or iOS (Swift / objective-c)
- Developing and delivering Mobile Apps using React Native, ReactJS, Redux is preferred.
- Hands on and good technical knowledge in React Js, Node Js, Mongo DB/MySQL/Oracle is Preferred.
- Hybrid App development/architect experience for both with multiple SDKs like Google Analytics, Google Maps, Facebook, and other third-party SDKs / Custom Cordova Plugin Developments is a plus
- Knowledge on AWS or any cloud hosting experience is a plus
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
- Solid understanding and experience in using appropriate agile project management tools such as Jira/Greenhopper/Rally/VersionOne or equivalent.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- UI guidelines, best practices such as UI design principles and design Standards knowledge.
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as Git etc -
- Experience in handling full app deployment cycle (review submission, upload, filing an appeal on rejection) for both Google Play store and Apple Review submission.
- Experience in managing the team, problem management, providing estimation, resolving conflicts.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures
- Proven track record on delivering results, especially in the area of writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Translating of complex requirements into detailed design and developing quality software
Job Description :
- Develop and document detailed enterprise application architecture solutions.
- Serve as the developer for app development teams, support the technical deliverables from requirements phase through final app deployment with high quality.
- Participate in development activity, code review sessions and mentor junior team members.
- Understand client business needs and product requirements and translate those needs into system level architectural properties.
- Support Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communication.
- Liaise with various business stakeholder and internal technical teams for domain and technical specific requirements to be implement in apps, environment and external interfaces requirements, clarification on requirements, design related reviews, development / Implementation.
- Liaise with development team and delivery partners across the country/region for requirements, interface requirements, design, progress tracking, enhancements, development, Integration testing issues fixes, implementation.
- Provide regular status report and other metrics information as per the contract, liase with delivery partners and Project managers/development team to prepare this information.
- Produce all the documentation as per the standards, templates as per the documentation deliverables agreed with client.
- Provide any support during end user review and acceptance on issues/enhancements.
- Handling apps store submission and coordinate for relevant service deployment with service teams.
- Being able to adapt to rapidly changing technology particularly native to React native or Hybrid vice versa.
- Being able to work with a minimum of technical supervision and supplemental engineering support.